- This event has passed.
Celebrate Gungahlin Scavenger Hunt
Northside Community Service are hosting an online ‘Celebrate Gungahlin Scavenger Hunt 2021’. The event encourages individuals, groups and family teams to get creative and inspire each other to get out and explore the activities, services, natural environment and events happening in Gungahlin during the Festival. Each day a themed challenge will be posted on the Facebook Event page and people have until midnight that night to post a photo or short video clip inspired by the day’s theme.
The themes will be linked to food, cultural diversity, the shape beauty and movement of the natural environment, the heritage and history of the region, music, community, different sports, activities and having fun in Gungahlin!
Participants will have the opportunity to win $50 vouchers to local Gungahlin businesses every day of the Festival.
All you have to do is:
1. Share an original picture / short video you have taken, either on your Facebook page or the event page itself.
2. Tag ‘Northside Community Service’ in the picture and use the hashtag: #scavengerhuntgungahlin
3. A winner will be picked everyday based on maximum number of likes on the post!
• The cut off for each day’s entries is midnight of that day
• The winner of each day will be announced at 11am the following day.
Celebrate Gungahlin Festival © 2021. All rights reserved.
Artwork by Wita Puspita.
Celebrate Gungahlin Festival is presented by Belco Arts in partnership with Communities@Work, Gungahlin Community Council, Northside Community Service, Crace Community Association and Barnardos.